Orders placed Monday to Friday by 5pm, will be despatched the same day. An email will be sent to you confirming despatch with a consignment number for your order. For goods that have been sent by our courier partner, an online tracking link will be sent to check progress of your delivery. Deliveries are not carried out on Bank Holidays and will be carried out the next working day.
All consignments to be delivered by our courier partner will require a signature from the recipient. If there is nobody at the address, a card will be left confirming the attempted delivery. There will also be a contact telephone number for re-arranging a convenient delivery date. Collecting the parcel from your local courier depot is also an option.
Deliveries can be sent direct to site or any alternative address. Simply fill out the delivery address form when placing your order. If you have any queries regarding Delivery, call Customer Services on 03452 60 30 50.
Next Day is regarded as ‘Next Working Day’, ie. Monday to Friday.
- Extra heavy items may incur additional delivery charges. If applicable, you will be contacted prior to despatch.
- Any short deliveries or damaged items must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of goods. See Returns for more details.
- For export orders (including the Republic of Ireland), delivery charges vary from country to country.
- Contact Customer Services on 03452 60 30 50 or email email@example.com for exact costs.
- Carriage charges displayed above exclude VAT.